Friday, April 2, 2010

Our last teenager...

I think our kitties love birthdays!! They hang around whenever they see presents.
Miss Andee-Lou turned the wonderful age of 13 last Thursday! We zipped off for a little Spring Break vacation the next day, so I apologize for not getting her birthday post up sooner!
With 3 teenagers living in the house, Jim quickly took his usual position for the opening of presents...
Andrea LOVES orange!!
You can't see it on her face, but she's super excited for this dress!!
Here she is! Miss 13 years old and all grown up!
These 13 years have gone by so quickly. It's hard to believe she's my little baby! We're already on the look-out for boys...
With the three oldest kids off to college this year, I'll be able to spend a lot more time with Andrea (and Riley). I'm looking forward to it!! Andrea loves a lot of the same things that I do... shopping, cooking, scrapbooking, and soon sewing!
So, Happy Birthday dear Andrea! Your family loves you so much. You are one amazing teenager!



No comments: