Sunday, April 4, 2010

Have you read our other blog lately?

Here is my favorite missionary!!
Isn't he so handsome??
(Even if I say so myself!)
Elder Wagner has trained three new missionaries! Here is a recent picture of him with his three 'sons' (as they say in the mission field.)
He is almost down to only 4 months left on his mission. Crazy, I know! I'm so excited to see him in August. I commented the other day during lunch, in the teacher's lounge, that "I could hardly wait for August!" Another teacher said, "Bite your tongue!!" I laughed and then explained why I was anxious for August... we all laughed!! :)
If you haven't read his weekly letters in awhile check out his site...

2 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

You must be so proud of him ♥ He has grown up to be quite the young man! I hope the Wagners have a Hoppy Easter ;0)

Brittani said...

he is so awesome!