Sunday, November 18, 2012

Utah!

 We were lucky to make a quick trip back to Utah to see the college kids.  We stopped on our way and visited Jacquie too!  (I'm sorry I didn't get any pictures with Jacquie and Ben!!)

We got to Utah, went to a basketball game.... the snow was really coming down!  The Cougars WON! and we got a lot of free t-shirts. :)  The next day was the last home football game.  It only snowed about 6 inches... no worries.  Holy Moly it was COLD!!  Kevin hosted a tailgate party-- baked potatoes, chili, and hot chocolate! YUM!

 I was so happy to have some hot chocolate.  Jessica was too!

 The boys actually went to the football game!!  We girls went to a movie... where they have HEAT!
Hi Zach ;)


Andrea and Marissa loved spending time together :)


We even have a little video footage!
Thanks for the fun night Kevin!  You are the ultimate tailgate host!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So fun-- Go COugars!!