Tuesday, April 13, 2010

lions and tigers and BEARS!!!

Jim recently went 'mountaineering' with his brother, Mike. Those two are crazy about maps, mountains, and backpacks. Upon his return to our car-- which was parked up in the mountains for 4 days-- he found some interesting prints. Cute, little Bear prints!! If you know me, you know that I LOVE bears. They are pretty much the cutest animal on the planet. I find it wonderful that some cute little (ok, maybe it wasn't little) bear came up to our family-loved and well-used suburban. I can only imagine the scents that drifted out from our family car. Interesting that this bear only peeked in the windows. It was very nice that he/she didn't rip off a door. Of course, the suburban had been driven by only Jim. If you know Jim, then you know that the car probably didn't smell very good once the bear got up close.... :)
There was a brand new case of water in the back. I guess this particular bear doesn't go for bottled water....

3 comments:

Brittani said...

i wouldn't want to ride in a car with only uncle jim for that long! i bet the bear was smart for staying away!

Tenille Gates said...

hahah Brittani's comment is great...Wow, your hubby must be pretty ripe ;0) Its a good thing too, at least the visitor left the family wagon alone ;0)

Marissa said...

haha that's crazy!!!