Well, this week I had really noticed that my foot was just not feeling better. It would sometimes still wake me up at night if it was positioned wrong in my sleep. (not fun) It hurt in the morning. It hurt in the afternoon. It hurt in the evening. After discussing my foot with the secretary of my podiatrist, I relunctantly went to see the doctor today.
You can imagine my shock when the doctor came in with the x-rays and said, "Well. Your foot is broken." I said, "Are you kidding me?" Of course he said, "No." He did go on further to let me know that it was easy for the urgent care to have missed it. Then he explained my treatment plan... back to the stormtrooper boot I go.
I'm sure that I am wearing a stormtrooper boot because what goes around comes around and I totally made fun of my roommate in college because she had to wear a boot! So..... I'm sorry that I made fun of you Jacquie! (yes, I named my daughter after my roommate and best college friend) Please forgive me!!

2 comments:
That stinks! I would have been so annoyed to find that they missed it the first time!! Anyway, you should try to milk it a little ;0) Its not everyday that you get to wear a storm-trooper boot! Thats gonna look great at church on Sunday! :0)
What the heck?! You don't have time for this. Don't you have a trek coming up this week? This will be interesting....
Post a Comment