I have many posts to upload from our wonderful trip to Utah. This picture is already loaded thanks to my sister-in-law, Suzanne!!
My wonderful nephew Trevor came up with the great idea to go to the Mormon Tabernacle Choir broadcast on Sunday morning. It was awesome and we all loved listening to the choir. It was a big crowd at the Tabernacle. There were many distinguished guests. How lucky for us!! Not only was Pres. Thomas S. Monson there but also Sis. Dalton, the general young women's president. She was so kind to let all the young women get pictures with her. We had to wait a few minutes... but we finally got our shot!!
I was very impressed with Sis. Dalton. She truly radiates loves for each young woman that she came in contact with. It was very fun to watch. I was even more impressed with her sweet husband who stood back and let all these sweet girls monopolize his wife for many, many minutes!! He just watched and smiled.
It was an awesome experience. Thanks Trevor!
1 comment:
That is so awesome! She gave a great talk last week and then to meet her...sweet!
Post a Comment