Thursday, March 11, 2010

Not right...

This is what I think about day after day.

I am, in fact, tired of thinking about it day after day. What I would like is for it to go away!!

I have had a sinus infection for so long I don't remember what life was like before I had it. Okay, maybe not quite that dramatic... but it has been for a long, long time. I just started another round of antibiotics. Ick. Those create all sorts of new problems just from popping those pills. Actually pill is an understatement-- they are more like sandwiches. I'm not even kidding. Pretty much the biggest pill I've ever seen in my life.

I keep wishing and hoping this will go away. I even asked the doctor to just take my sinuses out. Who needs them anyway. I surely don't.

I'm off to talk about purses. At least thinking about purses has been a deterrent from thinking about sinuses.

For that, I am grateful. Friday is almost here too. I am super grateful for that!

I promise some decents posts soon.

2 comments:

Cathy said...

Oh Golly Judy! I hope this round of antibiotics do the trick! Here's missing you and looking forward to the end of this month!!

Likely said...

man! you poor thing! are you better now???

how did the purse talk go???