Seriously, it doesn't get any better.
Here we are before the concert hanging out with the band. :) Lisa has really taken a liking to Richie!
The Bon Jovi concert was THE BEST EVER!! And I'm not even just saying that because I'm a die-hard Bon Jovi fan. It was amazing. We had a phenomenal time.
The Bon Jovi concert was THE BEST EVER!! And I'm not even just saying that because I'm a die-hard Bon Jovi fan. It was amazing. We had a phenomenal time.
So... Enough about the concert. That was just a part of our wonderful little Girls' weekend. First of all I must thank our great husbands for taking over the homefront so that we could have some girl time. It was so relaxing and sooo fun. I love just laughing with the girls. I loved the concert, but I loved spending every minute with my friends as well. We had some great conversations, told some great stories (and what was said in Anaheim stays in Anaheim!!), laughed a lot, and spent loads of money did our part to stimulate the economy!!
Some of my favorite memories...
80's rockers at the concert
wet blanket
honking car!
mahi mahi (drunken of course)
the princess and the pea
$5 shuttle
disobeying the police (you go Lisa!! walk whenever you want!!)
scantily clad tramps getting kicked out of the concert
strawberry cheesecake at The Cheesecake Factory
Nordstroms (How many bags were from there!!)
waitress who told us we looked like O.C. girls (of course we tipped her well)
my gold hair bling (showing everyone in the O.C. what is IN!)
mothers of 17 children
Bon Jovi lanyard
Bon Jovi poster
Bon Jovi program
Bon Jovi shirt!!
3 amazing, wonderful, virtuous, talented friends!
I can hardly wait for the next trip!!

4 comments:
Oh Judy what a blast! You lucky woman you--but cant you just go shopping without making up the concert part--who's this guy Bon Jovi anyways??
Oh man Cathy!!! You're killing me!! You don't know Bon Jovi??? I'm burning you a cd. That just ain't right :)
All I can say is....best of times!!
I am dying right now. GOSH!!!! WHERE WAS I????? What I would have given to be with you fun girls. It looks like you had such a blast. What a great weekend. It's hard to read all of those inside jokes and not be on the inside! I am such a inside kind of gal!
I need to look him up and see if he is going to be out here!
Post a Comment