Saturday, February 20, 2010

Options

Sometimes life doesn't give you the options you had planned for. Sometimes life makes you choose between things you don't want because what you did want didn't happen. Sometimes "life sucks," says Jacquie.

Recently Jacquie has had to make some hard decisions. She didn't get her #1 choice of college life. Then the choice she did get became harder. Some colleges are "so stupid!"

It is hard to grow up.

However, life gets easier when you realize that you have choices. Life gets easier when you choose to make lemonade out of lemons. Life is what you choose it to be. Life is better when you get encouraging texts from a big sister too!

We love you Jacquie! We know that you will make the right choices. You are an amazing girl!! We know that you will find happiness and fun wherever you choose to be. :)

This choice, by the way, ...... your dad DOES NOT want!!!

-- even though you rate it #1!!!

2 comments:

Marissa said...

my #1 alternate plan was to live in kauai as a hobo, but your backup plan is also awesome. :) hahaha. You will make the right choice!!! :)

Likely said...

ohhhh sweet JAcquie, I am sorry. That happened to me too. I stayed at home and went to cal state B-field for a year and then transferred? I made a lot of money off of your parents that year too. I never quit babysitting. Heck, I would still babysit if people would hire me.

I am not exactly sure what your first choice was, but don't give up if you want to go there. Transferring is easy, just check to see what you need to take to transer easily (some classes DON'T transfer well)

love you!!!!

And I would totally visit your van down by the river!