After seeing the movie "The Bucket List" I spent many days thinking about my own personal list. You know, all the things I want to do before I kick the bucket. It is not a list that is written in one sitting and never changes. My list definately changes over time. There is one thing however, that I've wanted to do since my young teenage days.
I am fortunate to have great taste in music. Music has always been a very important part of my life. Life pretty much stinks if there isn't music playing in the background. Or playing really loud in the stereo. I just love listening to music. I love singing along to music. Whether I'm good at it or not, I love it.I was fortunate as a teenager to fall in love with an incredible musician. His band was not a maker of a "One Hit Wonder" like so many other bands of the 80's. His band would go on for years. They would continue to make incredible music that even my children would love! My great taste has really proven to be worthy of honor. Seriously. How many rockstars have Oscars? How many rockstars have a Master's Degree in Music??
I know how many.
One.
One incredible musician. One musician who is near the top of my bucket list.
I can hardly wait.
Friday night.
Its me + A few wonderful girlfriends. And Jon.
That's right. Jon Bon Jovi.

1 comment:
Ok Judy.. I love your posts. And, I am ACTUALLY jealous! My appreciation for the amazing Mr.Bon Jovi came later in life than it did for you, but the infatuation is still there. Obviously mine is not as intense as yours.. or I'd be heading to the concert right behind you. Nonetheless, enjoy to your heart's content. Breathe deep and take it all in. Keep clearing that bucket list!!
Post a Comment