Warning:
This post is a little full of skin.....
Today Jacquie, Andrea, and I were at the Gap. The clearance was an additional 40% off!! Both Jacquie and Andrea tried on this little number. Unfortunately they both came out of the dressing room having some problems. I guess criss-cross straps are not for them...
Notice the criss-cross on the front of Jacquie, instead of the back! Fail.
Notice the side-seam down the front of Andrea. Fail.
Sorry they didn't have a t-shirt to try these on with.... Fail again!
With a little help they figured out how to wear the dress properly.
Not attractive on either.... No dress for the girls. But don't worry--- we found some other great, cheap inexpensive stuff. :)

3 comments:
try getting that dress looking good on a hanger! Impossible! Gap does have some super cheap stuff!
Tried that dress on in a bright coral color. I was bummed that the top fit so weird. Try again gap:)
I don't know what body type that dress was made for.... lol!! Obvious why it was on the clearance rack ;)
Post a Comment