I thought some old pictures would be the perfect addition to the blog. Isn't Marissa the nicest sister ever??? Maybe its Jacquie? Maybe its Andrea??
Such a cute boy scout. ('scub scout' as Riley used to say.)
Ah yes.... The 3 Musketeers- Kevin, Trevor, and Keith. I honestly have no idea why Kevin and Keith felt the need to share their belly buttons. Boys can be strange. Oh yes-- I think they have tattoos on their belly buttons. Still strange.
Kevin, Jacquie, and Marissa. You might find it interesting to know that when I was pregnant with Riley, Kevin prayed every day that he would get a brother. He told me one day, "Mom, I just can't take another sister."
Such a cute boy scout. ('scub scout' as Riley used to say.)
Ah yes.... The 3 Musketeers- Kevin, Trevor, and Keith. I honestly have no idea why Kevin and Keith felt the need to share their belly buttons. Boys can be strange. Oh yes-- I think they have tattoos on their belly buttons. Still strange.On top of a mountain!
He gets that from his dad :)
Jim and I are so proud that Kevin served a 2-year full time mission.
Well Done!
Kevin, Jacquie, and Marissa. You might find it interesting to know that when I was pregnant with Riley, Kevin prayed every day that he would get a brother. He told me one day, "Mom, I just can't take another sister." Happy Birthday Kevin. You have been the best firstborn a mom could ever ask for :) It is an honor and a pleasure to be your mom.




1 comment:
I love it, "I just can't take another sister". That's classic!
And I love the one of him and my brothers. That's seriously how I picture them now, that's the about the age they were when I left for college. They'll always be that age to me. Isn't that funny how your memory works like that?
And really, those girls could not ask for a better big brother! He's awesome!
Post a Comment