I came home today and saw our killer jump 3 feet into our morning glory, which climbs the fence. During the past week or so, I have noticed Ella and Noel (Killer) watching the fence on many occasions. I thought that maybe a bird was nearby. No way. Not a bird. Noel, now known as Killer, jumped and caught A RAT in her teeth. I know it was her teeth, because Noel doesn't have front claws!!
(She was a crazy kitten and was about to tear my sofas and my children to shreds-- so she was declawed. We had wanted her to be a 'house cat', but this little killer begged to go outdoors!)
Anyway-- She sure has fun playing with her dinner :)
Personally, I love that this world is down one rat. I will sleep better tonight.

2 comments:
yeah killer! the protector of the front porch
wrong cat Brittani... a post regarding that one is coming soon :)
Post a Comment