Sunday, September 19, 2010

TrES LechES = DelishES


Back in August I hosted a little Fiesta. Remember??

Well, it was pretty fun and very delicious. A few years back I had my first experience tasting an incredible cake.... Tres Leches!! Oh my! It is delicious. My mother would probably faint if she knew that I fell in love with this cake-- I used to hassle her all the time for loving 'bread and milk' or for pouring milk on her cake. It always looked so gross!!

Anyway, tres leches is incredibly moist. It is the bomb.

Since the time I had it, I've looked for a recipe. It's crazy-- because I have never been able to find a tried and true recipe. Most people just buy it from the local market (one that carries Mexican foods.)

Well, one day a recipe appeared on The Pioneer Woman's blog. (A great blog if you didn't know!) I decided to try out the recipe.

Oh my word. Delish!! So delish I made it for our little fiesta. My friends from Mexico gave it a big thumbs up :)

So do I!!

In case you want it, You can find the recipe HERE. Enjoy!!

No comments: