
So, it was super hard to take a picture that truly showed what most of our spoons look like. After 22 years of use, I've been wanting a new set of silverware for some time. Thank goodness for children going to college. It was just the incentive I needed to justify a purchase of new silverware.

Seriously, nothing makes a morning go bad like eating cereal with a spoon that fought with the disposal. Its dangerous. You are sure to shred your lips and/or your tongue. It's awful.
Does this happen to anyone else?? I recognize that it was a risk I took when I allowed children to do the dishes and clean up the kitchen.

Here's one of my pretty new spoons!

And here is my fancy new silverware.
It's really not all that fancy. Just a great deal from Costco.com.
Hooray!!
I can hardly wait to eat some cereal in the morning.
And...
dear college kids:
enjoy the silverware you ruined.
love,
3 comments:
thanks mom.... I'm sure you never had a spoon go through the disposal... lol
i'm too mean
of couse I didn't :)
hilarious. so funny because we all have those spoons and they are the last ones in the drawer and you HATe to use them because they are so annoying. esp. when you eating your morning cereal. blah. So happy for your new silverware! pretty!
Post a Comment