Monday, August 23, 2010

Good times on the tube...

On Friday, we spent most of the day all together at Buena Vista Lake (really it is just a mud hole south of Bakersfield-- one should never, and I mean never, let your feet touch the bottom!) The wagdogz LOVE building pyramids on the tube. It was a little more difficult, because they are a little bit bigger than the last time they attempted a pyramid.

They had some fun for sho!

And yes, there were some minor accidents (mostly hitting of the heads together), but no serious injuries!
Here you can witness that when one wagdog is going to fall off, they definately take some other wagdogz with them!! I don't think Andrea enjoyed this at all.

And here is the man that makes it all happen!!

I have grown to love this look... no sunburn here.


2 comments:

Brittani said...

like father like son- i believe grandpa used to do this... however, grandpa always ended up loosing his hat!

Heather said...

seriously, roy jr!