
For Kevin's final night at home (before heading back to college!) we hosted a little fiesta!! Of course the food was delish-- I must brag a little about the great tres leches cake I've mastered... it is soooo good!! Here's Cole taking a spin before trying to swing at our pinata!

Get ready for Jack!!

Chloe hit it just fine.... but the big kids had some problems!

Swing Andrea, swing!!

oops... this picture is a little out of order! sorry!

Riley is ready!!

Epic failure.
Poor, poor Jacquie. She just couldn't hit the pinata.

Perhaps it would have helped if she turned around....

Nope. Still the wrong way.
Better luck next time JQ.

And here, the master smashed it open. He nearly smashed some little kids too. Luckily he stopped swinging just in time.
All in all--it was a pretty happening fiesta. I think we all had fun :)
1 comment:
dude, tell cole that Max pretty much ahs the same swim trunks as him. awesome. I need me some mexican food and tres leches cake! Are you going to have a fiesta homecoming for me next time I come into town?
jk
Post a Comment