Monday, July 12, 2010

Yellowstone, part two!

Our 2nd stop was at Old Faithful! We loved the two lazy buffalo lounging by Old Faithful just chewing their cud. And yes, we had a little lesson about the definition of cud. It is a little ick-ish when you really have to think about it.
Old Faithful!

Ansley, Aunt Linda, Judy, & Andrea
No one, and I mean NO ONE, says "buf-fa-lo" as cute as Ansley. We should have video taped it. :)
Yep!
Jacquie is still the photographer :)
such cute girls :)

Lunch at Old Faithful was great. How can we ever forget the lady in the skunk hat (similar to a coon-skin cap) and the macaw. I could people watch all day long at Old Faithful :)


2 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

Im SOOO jealous! Yellowstone is fantastic! Did you see any buffalo or bears?! Glad y'all had fun ♥

Mamawags said...

Keep checking back this week Tenille... I wouldn't want to spoil the surprise :) I think I have a new post scheduled for every day of this week!!

I am off to girls camp!!