Sunday, July 18, 2010

Girls' Camp 2010

We (Andrea and me) just got home from girls' camp! We had another great year at Big Meadow. Jim was able to come up on Thursday to go on the 2nd year hike. Jim & I are the 2nd year hike leaders. Even though I'm not in the pictures... I promise you that I was there. I have a few blisters to prove it :)
Andrea enjoyed herself even though we had a big mountain to climb. We all learned that you can do hard things. You just have to do it!

Andrea loved hanging out with ward friends, school friends, and making new friends. She even got reaquainted with an old friend, Josie, who moved away a long time ago but was able to come back for girls' camp.

Girls' camp at Big Meadow is so special, many people who have moved away send their daughters back for the week! If we had to move I would do the very same thing!!


Andrea, Annabelle, & Josie!

I couldn't resist adding these pictures of Andrea and Morgan. Those two are too, too funny. I know they keep their ward camp laughing! :)
adorable :)

1 comment:

homegirl said...

Those two girls are goofy and yes they do keep our ward laughing! :)