Thursday, July 15, 2010

Tri-Tip Wagner Dinner!

Grandma & Grandpa
3 days after the reunion ended, Grandma had her appendix out in an emergency procedure in Bend, Oregon. I'm sure it WASN'T the tri-tip dinner :)
There's OLIVER :) with his mum and pop!

Ellen, Mike, Cathy

Jacquie, Karen, Bryan, JeanineLindsay, Cecily, Suzanne
Andrea, Marissa, Kim, Craig
(Baby Eli-- due in September!!)
Riley, Andrea, Sam
Mallory, Mark, Devyn
Our cabin-mates (Paul & Susan and Family) were the best!! I'm pretty sure that we had the best food ever!! French toast, bacon, eggs, whole wheat pancakes with buttermilk syrup, and the bomb tri-tip dinner!! Brownies, cheesecake, licorice, swedish fish..... It was awesome!! I'm pretty sure we all gained some pounds :) They were well worth it!


1 comment:

Erin and Zach said...

Aaahh looks like I missed out on so much fun!! I do love Devyn's shirt though. I hope you guys are well in Bakersfield, UT and TX.

Hope to see you soon!