
So, last Sunday while I was blogging, Riley came over with a safety pin in his hand. I'm pretty sure he was trying to figure out a way to get featured on the blog. I said one little safety pin wasn't enough. Then I dared him to do more. I knew he'd rise to the occasion...

This smile just cracks me up.
And... I'm sure someone will turn me in to the authorities.
Ha... don't you remember doing this as a kid? I sure do. Of course, maybe I've got some sick sort of sick entertainment, but I remember thinking this was really cool. Especially because it doesn't even hurt.
Aren't you glad he didn't use the whole jar?
ha ha ha

Such strong feet you have!!
Can you walk on coals too?
Just kidding!!! DON'T TRY IT!

3 comments:
ok--it least he isn't swallowing them!!! I worked with a doctor once who was forever taken safety pins out of a mental patients stomach!! I think I remember one time he swallowed 27 of them--but they were not closed-- he only swallowed open ones!! I guess that is something to do next Sunday!!
Cathy- that is crazy!!! Thank goodness Riley didn't do that!
This is sick by the way. I totally did it too, but only with straight pins and only in my fingerips.
It looks so freaky.
Post a Comment