Marissa: I still want to know why Jacquie gets to hold the flowers! Jacquie: I feel like these flowers are glued to my hands - how come someone else cant hold them?? Andrea-Will someone please get these stinking yellow flowers out of my face I am going to sneeze any minute!!
I actually think that the flowers are gorgeous, BTW!!
Jacquie: "Mom, if you don't hurry, we will be late for our reservation at the Olive Garden." Marissa: (thinking) hmmm... I hope Jacquie brings me back some breadsticks. I did help her curl her hair... so maybe? Andrea: (thinking) Are we done yet? I need to go back inside and finish glueing the dried rose petals onto the lace heart sachet I made for my mom for mother's day. Shhh... don't tell her.
9 comments:
Marissa: Are you serious?
Jacquie: Fake roses?!?!?!? That is all I am worth?
Andrea: SERIOUSLY?!?!?!?!?
This picture is hilarious!
Kirstin
Marissa: I still want to know why Jacquie gets to hold the flowers!
Jacquie: I feel like these flowers are glued to my hands - how come someone else cant hold them??
Andrea-Will someone please get these stinking yellow flowers out of my face I am going to sneeze any minute!!
I actually think that the flowers are gorgeous, BTW!!
Jacquie: "Mom, if you don't hurry, we will be late for our reservation at the Olive Garden."
Marissa: (thinking) hmmm... I hope Jacquie brings me back some breadsticks. I did help her curl her hair... so maybe?
Andrea: (thinking) Are we done yet? I need to go back inside and finish glueing the dried rose petals onto the lace heart sachet I made for my mom for mother's day. Shhh... don't tell her.
And you look beautiful by the way Jacquie!
Marissa: I am way too old for this.
Jacquie: What did you say mom?
Andrea: I am way too young for this.
Marissa: Lame, I'm outta here!
Jacquie: Seriouly mother? How many pictures do we have to take?
Andrea: Why am I always Cinderella!
Marissa: Hmmm, should I be smiling or more serious? Let's try both!
Jacquie: Mom, WHAT is on your forehead?!
Andrea: Did you really just say that, Mom?! WOW, lame-o!
Hahahaha!! You all make me laugh!! :D
Did you pick a winner yet? I haven't forgot about this one!
Jacquie -- how was the Olive Garden?
Post a Comment