Sunday, May 9, 2010

JQ's Prom 2010

Little Jacquie is just about all grown up! So is little Sara! Here are the two posing for their last prom picture together.
Here are the 3 bffs. Kimmy, Jacquie, and Sara :)

Kimmy, Travis, Sara, Mitch, Jacquie, Tyler
And...
the yellow theme was not planned!!
Tyler & Jacquie
Pam Winn-- an amazing friend in our ward did the flowers. Aren't they beautiful?
The call this the 'creeper' photo.
I think it's adorable :)
I'm glad they had a fun night...
pictures, dinner, dancing, and movies

4 comments:

Tenille Gates said...

She looked gorgeous! Your kids are so grown up..its crazy! And your son is coming home from his mish soon!? Im so excited for you! ♥ Happy Mothers Day to a very awesome mom ;0)

Brittani said...

the yellow is sooo cute!

Cathy said...

SHe does look absolutely stunning!! The pictures are so cute!

Likely said...

Everyone looks so cute! I miss those days so much!