On Friday, I was able to attend the 8th Grade Award Assembly with Riley. As you can tell, Riley came away with some serious awards!Riley earned the Foreign Language Award. His teacher said that he hadn't lost a point in 7th grade or 8th grade Spanish!! Because Riley took a full year of Spanish this year and got an A, he will be able to skip Spanish 1 in high school and move straight to Spanish 2. He also earned an honor roll medal and a faculty medal. Five or more faculty members have to vote for you to earn the faculty award. The big trophy was given to Riley as a valedictorian! Riley is leaving Junior High School with a perfect 4.0-- he never even had an A-.
Congratulations Riley! We are very proud of you! We are looking forward to your graduation ceremony on Tuesday night!

2 comments:
yeahhhh riley!!! you are doing well, my young padawan. :)
Dang! I wish I had a daughter his age. We could figure out an arranged marriage and life would be grand. This boy is going to go farrrr! :D
Post a Comment