Saturday, January 9, 2010

JQ's Winter Formal- 2010

First of all... check out JQ's hair!

I'm always proud of my special updo's :) Maybe I should have been a hair stylist?? I think I could have pulled it off!! If all else, the daughter was pleased and that is all that is important! (I really can't remember what she is talking about right here, but it must have been super important 'cuz she's got her hands on her hips and all that....)

Okay, now for all the pretty pictures!!
Here are JQ and her bestest friends, Kimmi and Sara. Here is JQ with her date, Scott.
I love her choice of purple flowers! Too pretty!
Good job Jacquie!
Way to match the blog background right now :)
A fun night for these high school seniors!

The end of High School is just around the corner.
(yep, I'm tearing up a little at that!)
One last shot of Jacquie and Scott.

The fog here lifted yesterday and today. Well, it lifted a little or for a little while. I've complained about the fog all week, but it sure did make for a pretty sky and helped the pictures turn out beautiful.

Maybe I should have been a photographer?
I think I could have pulled that off too!!

6 comments:

Ron, Ashley, Ethan and Addison said...

Beautiful hair, dress, photos, flowers & beautiful Jacquie of course!!!

Anna said...

I love her dress! My Goodness she is a gorgeous girl!!

Brittani said...

she looks awesome!

Devyn Pickett said...

BEAUTIFUL GIRL!!! and i am very impressed aunt judy!! nice hair!!!

Heather said...

wow! beautiful dress! i love love love it! what a gorgeous young woman!

Likely said...

Gorgeous!!!!!! You look beauuuuutiful. of course you do though :)