Saturday, January 2, 2010

A New Wagdog Tradition

Here are the girrrll wagdogz just chillin' at Westchester Bowl!! We have a good time wherever we go :) We went bowling all together a few days after Christmas. We bowled two games. We decided that this must become a new Wagdog Tradition. Thus, the official Wagdog Bowling Cup Competition has begun.
Marissa, Riley, Andrea, and Jacquie have really enjoyed spending time together over the Christmas break!! Too bad school starts again soon.
I really thought I ought not post this picture. I looked at it an realized that Jim and I are starting to look old. (Really, we look old, but I don't have the heart to say that just yet.) We also look tired!! Most important though, we are still smiling!!
And here she is.... THE 2009 WINNER of the WAGDOG CUP- JACQUIE!! She beat out everyone with her amazing bowling skills!! I, Judy, got 2nd place, Jim got 3rd. Nicely done Jacquie, but watchout.... we will all try to win the cup next year!!!

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Congratulations Jacquie!! I bet you are nervous though that the Kdog will be home for next years challenge!! Enjoy your glory!!