If you aren't a fan of American Idol, you won't understand this post. If you didn't see it on TV, click HERE to see the original.
We Wagdogz, however, are huge fans of American Idol. We love the show, especially during the try out period. We LOVED this particular try out with it's original song. It demanded a Wagdog interpretation...
Enjoy!

8 comments:
LOVE IT!!! We were laughing so hard last night at that old man! I think Simon is right... This could definitely be a hit!
soooo funny... ron & I went to bed singing the song... a hit for sure.
I am disappointed I didn't hear the phrase "call yourself a cool cat, lookin' like a FOOL!
I AM DYING RIGHT NOW!!!!!!!! THat was the funniest thing I have seen since the original on Wednesday. That guy was awesome! I just watched your video five times and then I showed dave and he didn't get it and then I remembered that he didn't see it this week. It is on You tube if you want to link it for everyone else who reads your blog who maybe didn't see it.
walkin' talkin' with your pants on the ground!!
That guy better make some money off that song. You should put your girls on youtube!
So, I made dave watch it and then we watched yours again and he laughed. I LOVE YOU WAGNER GIRLS!!!!
Thanks Likely... I added the link!! The Wagner girls love you too :)
oh my giddy aunt that was hilarious!!!!!!! bahahha!!!!!!!!
You girls are so funny!! You gave us a good laugh! You know the song and dance so well it's scary!!!!
Post a Comment