Saturday, October 13, 2012

Shower the bride!

 We are blessed with great friends.  A few of those great friends hosted a wonderful bridal shower for Jacquie!  A big thank you to Lisa, Laurel, and Megan for this beautiful night.

 The food spread was gorgeous and delicious!

 Mmmmm.  I get hungry just looking at it again!
The strawberry shortcake was awesome!

 The fruit flavored waters were so good!!

 some of my favorite people!

We played a very fun game.  Each person was asked what celebrity did they think was hot!  Then they read off the celebrity names and we had to decide who said it.  SO fun.  The best story was that Sister Holgate, probably the oldest there, without hesitation had chosen Brad Pitt.  :)  Adorable!

Jacquie's choice??  Chris Pine
Marissa's-- Harrison Ford
Andrea-- Zac Efron
Me-- Jon Bon Jovi

 more of our favorite people!

I am sorry that I didn't get a picture of Marissa!!  She was there!! I promise!

Our friends were very generous!  Jacquie was so excited with all her gifts! 

Thank you to great friends.  We love you!!

No comments: