Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wedding Planner

 

School already seems like a year ago....

I'm deep into my new job as a wedding planner.  And let me tell you, there are not enough hours in the day!!  My timeline continually gets altered and rearranged.  Yesterday, not much went right...  We (Andrea, my assistant, and I) made the trek across town to the cheapest, dumpiest, best fabric store in town.  It is like a scavenger hunt type of fabric store-- but it is the BEST!!  The dim lighting when we walked in should have been a clue.... the emergency power was on due to a multi-block power outage.  No problem, we thought, as I have a trusty little flashlight in my purse.  A few minutes later even the emergency power was gone.... unless you were paying with cash and no person in their right mind would carry cash on THAT side of town
you would probably need to leave.

"UGH!" we said.

So we made the long journey back to our side of town.  Of course we made the happy hour stop at Sonic-- we had EARNED it!  I hope to make it there tomorrow.  (the fabric store that is..... and okay, Sonic too!)  Hopefully with the Jupiter eclipse done, the stars will be lined in MY favor, and we can get all that we need!

Keep your fingers crossed!

1 comment:

Heather said...

i love this. i can't wait to hang out in a few weeks!!!