It's a Brand NEW Year!
That makes it the perfect time to complete some projects. I've been working hard to finish some projects that are LONG overdue. Lucky for me I had a helper. Kevin was so kind to FINALLY finish painting these doors. I'm not kidding around about the 'finally' part. Seriously this project has been needing completion for about 8 years. I'm quite the procrastinator. And, I never go in the computer room-- so it really didn't bother me. LoL. BIG thanks to Kevin for getting this bad-baby DONE for me :).
Yes, it's true. The hall closet got a thorough cleaning. Too many people (yes kids-- I mean YOU) just toss stuff in this closet when they're done with it. After awhile, I even join in on that bad habit. But NO more. :) Its spic and span and HIGHLY organized. Don't even think about using stuff and not putting it away correctly. I promise to hunt you down if you do!
Marissa and Jacquie both moved into new places at school. Marissa shared her super cute color coordinated bookcase. I love it! What an easy way to decorate in an apartment :)
And these little drawers....
Ahhhh. This is only a sneak peak. Get excited because the unveiling of the finished project will be coming soon. It is looking super good so far. I can hardly wait to get it all done. Neither can Andrea :)
Rest assured that I am completing many projects before school resumes on Monday! It feels great!

No comments:
Post a Comment