Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Bell Helicopter Bowl


 Jim and Riley were lucky enough to fly to Dallas, Texas and go to the Bell Helicopter Bowl. They watched BYU beat Tulsa. It was a great game (we watched on TV at home)!  Although we were excited that Jim and Riley got to go, the rest of us were a little jealous.


 They got to hang out with Uncle Russ, Aunt Suzanne, Keith, Kelsey, and Linsday.

Super jealous :)


 They even flew in some cool helicopters for the game.


Riley watching the Cougars warm up!


 Ha. I love this picture!  I like to think the shadows are Keith and Kelsey (even though it is just some random people who were willing to take the picture!)

 Pregame.

Very cool.

A great Bowl win for the Cougars.
A great trip for 2 big Cougar fans!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So much fun! I'm glad they got to come out!!