Although we have ALL loved having Jacquie home this fall, I think Andrea has loved it the most.
These two girls have laughed more than any two sisters in the world. They love watching movies and TV together. They LOVE taking pictures (mostly of the two of them together.) They like shopping, stealing sharing their clothes, and trying new things.
It will be extra quiet around here without Jacquie. Our kitchen counters will probably be really dirty. She's the best kitchen cleaner in the world. Riley and Andrea will have to go back to doing some chores-- since they won't be able to rely on Jacquie doing them because she's sick of waiting for them to do it! (lol)
It's been a great couple of months. We are so, so glad it didn't work out at Disneyworld.
JQ. We. Will. Miss. You.
P.S. no silly. I didn't forget to mention the creeper in the photo. muhahahaha.

2 comments:
holy crap, i totally didn't even see it until you pointed it out! yikes! :)
I totally missed the creeper until you said something! Awesome
Post a Comment