Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Number 5!


Today was a big day in the Wagner family!

Number 5, also known as Andrea, got her braces off!  

We started our journey in orthdontia around 12 years ago. And around $30,000 or so (give or take a couple of thousand.)  Ya. Serious coin. I used to always ask Dr. Johnson (before he retired and sold the practice to Dr. Thurman) how is beach house that the Wagners were buying for him was coming along! He always laughed. So I guess I was close ;)

But, as you can see -- just look at those pearly white, gorgeous, straight teeth that every dollar was well spent!! We have five kids with beautiful teeth!!

I'd pay do it all over again if I had to. Seriously these kids had better wear their retainers because I really won't pay for it again!!  Now we just need to yank the wisdom (teeth that is) out of number 5 and I can write a post about our oral surgeon...

Congratulations Andrea!
You are gorgeous!