Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Creepy Coincidence.....


So, the other day I decided I needed a new profile picture for facebook.  Not a huge priority... but since I had just gotten my hair done, I thought it was a great time to snap some photos.  And seriously, I don't like doing that because it is creepy weird to take pictures of yourself because it just doesn't seem natural.

Anyway, Andrea was totally game to take a photo or two with me.  The above picture was one of the last we  took.  We had a hard time getting a good one.  At one point I just started clicking the camera and we randomly took these photos.

I promise. No communication went on between us at ALL!



I'm pretty sure that Andrea and I are kindred spirits or mother and daughter.  We thought it was pretty creepy  crazy that we made the exact same faces at the exact same times.

Can you hear the 'Twilight Zone' music in the background now??

2 comments:

Heather said...

thats awesome!

Brittani said...

so awesome. love it. i hope I am that close with my nuggets when they grow up big like andie :)