Last night Jacquie and I had the great opportunity to listen to the General Relief Society Broadcast. We are fortunate to have the BYU channel at home so we taped it then watched it together-- with 2 great big bowls of popcorn! It was great. Marissa was lucky enough to go and listen to it live in the Conference Center in Salt Lake.
Pres. Uchtdorf's message about not forgetting and forget-me-nots was wonderful and inspiring. I look forward to reading it over and over. His counsel to forget not these five things is inspired. I appreciate and will try to remember these things on a daily basis. I'm pretty sure I'll be printing this beautiful message and posting it on my refridgerator.
He is a wonderful speaker and has quickly become one of my favorites. His talk in March-- 'Your Happily Ever After' is also one of my favorites. I can hardly wait for General Conference next week!! Thank you Pres. Uchtdorf for writing your talk just for me :)



No comments:
Post a Comment