Here is Andrea the night before....the last night with smooth teeth that won't rip her tongue to shreddle....
the last night without pain (for a few nights)...
the last night of plain, old, boring teeth...
She does look pretty excited I think. I know she is mostly excited to get the braces on so that she can get them off!!
Here are her beautifully adorned teeth now!! A permanent grill, if you will!! Nothing like a few days with soup, applesauce, and jamba juice!! The best part of getting braces: a p.e. teacher who felt sorry for her and let her take the day off from p.e.!!!
She choose the decorative 'rainbow' for her first set of rubber bands.... Very Cute! I think they look like a mouth of skittles.... taste the rainbow :)Congratulations Andrea for reaching this milestone! 1 day with braces is 1 day closer to straight, beautiful teeth!
And yes... it is snowing on our blog!! (Isn't it the coolest!) Templates by Tenille has it for free right now!! Go there HERE.
4 comments:
Yea for Andrea! Umm... now I need a nickname for those two braceface friends! :)
She looks a little too excited...i had braces for 3 years...ouch! :0)The blogs lookin' good!..Thanks for the shout-out ♥
the snow is sooo cool! the braces are pretty cool too though. :) have fun andy!
oK, Way cool snow effect! Love it. Yay for Andrea...i know it was one of the best things that ever happened to me!
Post a Comment