Friday, December 25, 2009

Merry Christmas!

It was a wonderful Christmas morning at the Wagdogz house. Santa was very good to all of the little Wagdoggiez this year. The kitties, however, haven't been so good, so they got nothin'. Here are some pictures from the morning and a few of the gifts received.
Marissa got a lovely new steering wheel cover... we hope she doesn't make this face when she drives!! She got some long johns for those cold, cold Utah days too!
Papa Wag got some new ski goggles (and an air compressor!)

JQ scored with the new laptop!! She was one happy girl!
Riley got the new Super Mario Bros. for the wii-- which has already provided many hours of happiness! He also got a camera!
Andrea, who was up first today, got a camera and a flat iron! She is sporting those new braces well don't you think?
As for me (who you don't get to see because I was behind the camera today), I got some lovely gifts and most importantly got to enjoy watching everyone love what they received.
I also was able to talk to our missionary!! (Pretty much the best part of the day!) His favorite story was that he was hit by a car this week!!! (Yes, I was pretty alarmed) The car was not traveling very fast, so he doesn't have any serious injuries. He laughed while telling the story... so it couldn't have been too bad, especially when it just happened on Monday!!
Merry Christmas to everyone! We hope your day was as wonderful as ours :)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

Oh Kevin- I a not sure that was a story that MamaWag wanted to hear!! But what a great Christmas!!