Two years ago we were blessed with 9 beautiful lab pups. Ella out did herself giving us black, yellow, and chocolate puppies all in one litter. The last puppy that was born on that rainy night was an adorable yellow male pup. He was almost white... He quickly became my favorite. I called him "Whitey". I loved that puppy. I tried to hold other pups, but I always traded them back for my sweet little Whitey. I had a hard time letting Whitey go. I'd like to say that I didn't cry, but really I did. I was so sad to see him go.
Whitey got a wonderful new family. He is a little spoiled, to say the least. The good thing for me is that Whitey's family still has a connection with Magnum, the father of the pups. Lucky for us, they are "Whitey"-sitting and brought my sweet little pup over to see me!!
You can see Hurley (Whitey) as a pup HERE.
Thanks, Damon, for bringing my little puppy home for a visit!! :)
2 comments:
How fun! What a good lookin' hound Whitey turned out to be :0) Those pups were adorable! ♥
ohhhh my puppies!!! I'm so jealous you got to see hurley!!!
Post a Comment