Tuesday, July 31, 2012

all work and very little play

I wish I were blogging about all the fun things we have been doing!

That's of course if you call getting ready for another wedding fun!!!  It most definitely feels like a never ending project to me-- with one wedding and another right after it's all I do these days.  There are so many things to do, so many details to cover, so many hurdles to overcome!! It's crazy.  I have a new respect for all moms who have done weddings.  It is INSANE.

However,
Jacquie is a good worker. Give her a list and she'll get it ALL done. I'm glad to have her home and helping (even if she did sneak in a little "gotta go see Ben" trip!)  

So perhaps this fall sometime... after the wedding, and the reception, and the departure of the college kids, and the start of the new school year (heaven please help me have some time to get ready for THAT!), and the two kids playing fall sports (football and tennis), and my visiting teaching, and my primary calling, and cooking dinners, and my trying to be a nice wife and mom....   perhaps I'll be able to blog again sometime.

Till then...
pray for me :)

No comments: