Although Young Men's Camp has been over for a few weeks... I just saw some of the pictures!! They went to Yosemite and climbed Half Dome! A very cool trip indeed.
Here are the 3 Amigos. Where you find one, you will most likely find the other 2! Riley, Jack, and Conner. I once heard them referred to as the smart one, the strong one, and the funny one. LOL!
They carried these glass bottles of soda up to the top of Half Dome. Way to be unique ;)
You don't see a picture like this every day!
They are fortunate to have good friends :)
If only Conner could be a G-Hawk too :(
They do most things together. It's the way they prefer it.
Sweet.
I have no idea what they are doing here.... but they are together like usual.
They had a great time. Thank you to their great leaders.... they loved it!



1 comment:
Love the photos! Good times with good friends!
Post a Comment