Friday, June 3, 2011

Summer Schedule

I recently have acquired an addiction to Pinterest. It will surely keep me very entertained this summer. I hope to get better at posting on the blog, but if I don't then you'll be able to blame Pinterest.

I recently found this great summer schedule on Pinterest.... It's already printed and posted on my fridge. The kids were a little shocked today (Friday) when we didn't go anywhere special. I had to remind them that I actually had to work this morning-- so summer doesn't officially begin until Monday!!

Anyway.... I'm looking forward to my summer schedule. Maybe I'll get something done!! Happy SCHOOL's OUT for all of you whenever it may arrive. After teaching a combo, I am incredibly ready for some R & R.



2 comments:

Heather said...

whoa, LOVE this! one of these days i'll have to check out pintrest...i'm sure i'll be addicted too! :)

Tenille Gates said...

That sounds like a great schedule to ME ♥ Pinterest is my newest addiction too! SO many fabulous ideas i dont know where to start! :0)