Tuesday, March 15, 2011

D. Dinosaur

If you knew Kevin when he was little (perhaps this still rings true today!?!) he was obsessed with dinosaurs. In fact, he renamed himself Kevin Shaffer Wagner D. Dinosaur. He referred to himself as that all of the time.

Today I was wandering around Walgreens (while Andrea was at piano lessons) and saw these adorable little penny banks. If they weren't a ridiculous $6.99 each, I would have bought them. Sorry to Marissa and Riley... they didn't have any in your names :( I wonder what kind of dinosaurs you two would be??? Any guesses??

Anyway... I love the little description they give. Very fitting indeed.
Kevin is very thunderous.

Jacquie most definitely has an appetite for fun.

Cutest spikes??!! Seriously!!! She was called a furball back in the day and still has gorgeous locks!!


3 comments:

Marissa said...

hahahaha!!! bummer they didn't have mine and riley's...but here's what I think they should be:

the rileyoraptor!
and the marissadactyl!

Mamawags said...

Yes!! Those are perfect!!! :)

Likely said...

he was also obsessed with Steve Young.