Friday, January 7, 2011

Jim's Big Trip

Jim took a trip back to Idaho and Utah this week.
His main task was to help Jacquie move up to Idaho. That task was completed by Tuesday afternoon. I think the snow makes Jacquie look simply gorgeous. I might be a little biased ;)
However... he is not home yet.
Why, do you ask??

Well, this is a picture from day 2 of the fun portion of the trip. He didn't take pictures on day 1-- skiing all day with his childhood best friend.

Here he is on day 2 of skiing with good friends, Andrew Geddes. (Andrew's mom Kari got to go too!)

Today was day 3 of skiing.

Today he got to ski with Kevin! He didn't send me any group photos of the two of them together, so you only get to see Kevin.

It sure looks beautiful on the slopes in Utah!! I, on the other hand, having been working every day and taking care of the kids and life back home. We've been fogged in for days. We haven't seen blue sky or the sun. School every day. Miserable. No fun at all.

I wonder if Jim will ever come back to California...

I guess this is a little payback for all the days of summer vacation when he has to go to work and the hardest thing I do is float in the pool. Okay, I guess he deserves it. But I do hope he comes home soon. We miss him here.

No comments: