Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Matchmaker, Matchmaker make me a match

No, wait.
This guy has already found his match!
He's a babe, I know ;)
He's MY match!
Moroni here gets to see lots of great matches.
Perhaps you didn't know that I'm a matchmaker.
That's right!!
I have some sweet matchmaking skills---even if I say so myself. This match I made is going to last for eternity :) I'm so excited for the happy couple. They are two very awesome people!!
I am thrilled to call one of them my sister now ;)

Here they are...
My brother Mark and my friend Carla!
Married for time and all eternity at the Medford, Oregon Temple on 12-11-10.
I know, that is a pretty cool wedding date. I wish I could say I picked that too. But I can't.


Good match yes?
Jim, Judy, Mark, Carla, Julie

The Shaffers! (at least those that could make it there!)

Congratulations Mark & Carla!


No comments: