Sunday, October 3, 2010

Blogging Skills

I have blog skill envy.

I admire people who have the skills to design blogs and web pages. They are so cool. These are definitely some skills that I want. Perhaps they have a book entitled blog designing for dummies. That would be me!!

Today I am a little proud that I correctly changed the colors on a template. This wasn't easy (at least for me!) but I did it. I think it only took about 2 hours-- LOL!

I made my cute header (for free!) at Scrapblog. I am pretty sure my children will fight over who is who-- I will never tell except that Jim and I are the vampires. :)

For now I will be satisfied with the new skills I learned today!

3 comments:

Brittani said...

i am impressed@!

Renée said...

Oh my goodness!! this is soo totally cute! Haley tried to teach me how to use the scrapblog site when she was home but to no avail. I failed. Someday though... For now, I'll just stalk yours and admire your talent. Way to go =!

Mamawags said...

Thanks :)