Sunday, June 6, 2010

A High School Graduate!

Here she comes... soon to be the latest Wagdog graduate!!
Riley, Andrea, Jacquie, & Marissa!

The 2010 CHS graduation was a success and Jacquie received the official diploma!! (not that we didn't expect that- lol)

Grandpa & Grandma Wagner came for the big event. We loved having them there. Graduation can be super long when your last name is close to the end of the alphabet. I laughed when Grandma said that maybe Grandpa's last name should have been Dagner instead of Wagner. :)
Very, very proud parents!
The family (minus Elder Wagner).
Don't you love how the wind is blowing our hair!! I think we look little movie star-ish!
Here are the Wagner kids with the adopted Wagner Teacher... MR. COLEMAN!! He is so glad that Riley heads to CHS this fall-- he wouldn't survive if there wasn't a Wagner at CHS.

Congratulations Jacquie! You were an awesome high school student. I know that you will love college just as much, if not more!


2 comments:

Renée said...

What a beautiful fabulous girl you have! Congrats to Jacquie and hooray for heading to BYU this Summer! She is going to have the best time. There won't be any snow"flake" balls in Summer I am sure

Mamawags said...

ack... the snowflake ball!!! I sure hope they don't even have those any more!!! lol!!