Sunday, October 4, 2009

Conference Sunday

Twice a year we are so lucky to hear from The Prophet and the general authorities as our church holds their annual or semi-annual general conference. We are fortunate to be able to participate at home watching on the BYU channel. As a child, my family traveled to General Conference in Utah twice every year. Some of my favorite memories happened on these trips. It was always a special time.

I always try to make something yummy... this year we enjoyed cinnamon rolls. Some of us (that's my plate on the right) take our time while placing our cinnamon rolls on our plate. Others (that would be Jacquie's plate on the left) are sooooo anxious to eat these, they just rush to get them on a plate. I'm sure the prettier ones tasted better!
Ella also enjoyed herself during conference today. She found an old halloween decoration and kept herself very quiet while she listened.
Too bad I didn't realize that this lovely stuffed animal also had plastic beads in it. Bummer for Jim and I who had to clean it up.

1 comment:

Susan said...

Loved your blog...glad everyone enjoyed conference...hope you're feeling better...congratulations to Jacquie!