Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Before and After

Here is Kevin's bed. It happens to be in Riley's room.... it is lucky for Kevin that he sleeps in Texas now..... Mother asks Riley to clean his room quite often. Kevin's bed will still look like this after the room is clean. Riley's philosophy is that a clean room has a clean floor. Everything else goes.

Mother disagrees.

So, Mother signs up to host BYU Ballroom dancers. This was a really smart idea. The BYU dancers slept in Jacquie's and Marissa's room. Jacquie needed a bed to sleep in. I bet you are figuring out Mother's smart idea.....

Yes!! Jacquie needed to sleep in Kevin's bed!

Alas, Riley had to clean it off. He could not put the stuff on the floor, he actually had to put it all away!!

Yay for Riley!!

3 comments:

Likely said...

Tell those BYU kids to come over more often, eh!

Boys.... can I even tell you the nasty stuff my brothers used to have behind their beds? Crusted over sandwich crusts, chip bags, wrappers....

boys....

Cathy said...

you are so smart Judy!!! Creative parenting at it's best!

threetoadsandaprincess said...

Oh I hear you! Jack's room is the same way. Last night I couldn't even see the floor. Guess what Jack did today?