Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Winner Winner, Chicken Dinner



I love, love, love it when I win something!! I entered a giveaway on one of my favorite recipe blogs-- The Picky Palate!! She has the yummiest recipes! Our absolute favorite from The Picky Palate is the Healthy Hearty Chicken Soup. The fall cool down is coming soon (I hope) so that we can make us some :)
Anyway.... I entered to win a $20 gift card to the Layer Cake Shop! They have the cutest cupcake wrappers you've ever seen. Honestly I loved their GREAT prices!! So reasonable!! Really, you should check it out!!
Thank you Picky-Palate and LayerCakeShop!! You have one very excited winner!
**By the way, Jacquie was a winner-winner today too! She won her doubles match and her singles match!! Nice going JQ! (I wish I had a picture to show)

1 comment:

Cathy said...

my goodness!! Congrats to everyone!