(the day they brought me home!)
My mom & me- 1969
Although my mother is not here to physically tell her 'Happy Mother's Day!' I was very blessed in my life to have such a great mother. She taught me everything I needed to know in my first 25 years. At least all of the important stuff. Not a day goes by that I don't think of my mom. I hope they read blogs in heaven. :) Happy Mother's Day Mom!
Amazingly I was doubly blessed in my life. When I married my sweetheart I gained another mother. An incredible woman raised my husband. I have been fortunate to spend almost 21 years learning from her. Thank you Mom Wagner for all you do for me and my family. Happy Mother's Day!

1 comment:
Grandma wagner is pretty fantastic isn't she?... recently Nancy May (susan's sister) and I were talking about her and she reminded me of how amazing she is. Grandma Wagner is always there for her family, She never talks bad about anyone, She always has a smile on her face, and I really think that she did an amazing job raising her children. The boys are a little crazy- but they sure are good to their wives/families and everyone around them. We both got a great line of good mothers.
Post a Comment